VTX-12 Fitness & Wellness Coaching!
Dr. Rick Wallace and Master Fitness 21 would like to introduce VTX-12, the new virtual fitness system that incorporates physical training, proper nutrition, and personal specificity in program design.
Rick Wallace, Ph.D., Psy.D., the Founder & President of Stay Fit Fitness & Training, Master Fitness 21 and Dean of A.R.O.H. Theological Seminary’s School of the Ministry of Health and Wellness says VTX-12 is the culmination of years of research and experience and was driven by a passion to provide a system that was effective and affordable. The system combines proper nutrition (which includes portion coaching, nutritional education, meal management, etc), physical training (a program designed specifically based on the needs of each individual’s personal and health driven goals, with consideration being given to all limitations), and personal one on one virtual coaching (the next best thing to having your own personal trainer).
In May of 2012, Dr. Wallace launched The National Campaign against Obesity as a way to engage the growing epidemic of Obesity in America. With a combined Obesity prevalence in America of over 50%, Dr. Wallace said that He could either sit back or step up and do something about it. He decided to jump right into the center of the war on obesity. While reviewing strategies designed to battle obesity, he noticed a serious problem; those most highly affected by the disease (those bound by the socioeconomic shackles of financial strain) were not able to afford to be a part of programs that would increase their chances for success. The end result: VTX-12. For a fraction of the cost of a personal fitness training program for 12 weeks with 1 counseling session per week, a 4 to 5-day training program, 7 days nutritional program, online accountability system, and your own personal fitness counselor for 8 weeks. The great thing is you can be anywhere in the US and take advantage of this great program, due to its virtual components.
The system even includes an online program that allows the client to log training sessions and all meals as well as share goals with others. This has a built in support system and accountability factor. The fitness coach assigned to an individual can go online to monitor the progress of their client, regardless of geographical location, providing valuable feedback and encouragement to keep the client headed in the right direction.
So for those who are struggling to reach their ideal weight or maybe your doctor has told you that you need to lose weight for the sake of your overall health, whatever the situation, VTX-12 can provide the help you need to successfully reach your goals. There is no need to be a victim of obesity, get started now!
Let a fitness & wellness counselor set you on course to a healthier and fitter you. Many times we know what we need to do, but for one reason or another, we fail to achieve our goals. It has been proven that when we enlist the help of others in obtaining our goals the success rate increases dramatically. This is why there has been such an increase in the number of life coaches in the last several years.
We want to offer you professional and engaging assistance in reaching your fitness goals. Below you will see just a few of the benefits of having a professional life fitness & wellness coach.
Each of the programs consists of the following:
- Initial evaluation and goal setting consultation
- The designing of a plan specific to your needs (this plan will be catered to your unique situation and will be adjusted as necessary)
- One direct consultation per week (these consultations are to evaluate your progress and make on the fly adjustments between the normal phase adjustments.)
- A nutritional plan based on current goals and situational variables.
- An exercise plan built to fit your schedule and current activity level (including an exercise chart diagramed to ensure that exercises are performed safely and correctly).
- Educational programming that will systematically increase your knowledge of your body and how it responds to different stimuli (this will ultimately place you in the best position to create your own system of training and nutrition once you exit the program.)
- Learning to measure your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Learning to read your heart rate for proper and efficient cardio training
- Learning the difference between aerobic and anaerobic exercise and how to maximize each.
- Spiritual Coaching in the area of holistic living to bridge the gap of spiritual precepts and practical application (you will be able to increase your productivity across the board.)
- Exit strategy plan (this plan will set you up for the next 4-6 weeks after you exit the program to create fluidity and consistency)
- Customer satisfaction evaluation based on original goals
The greatest benefit of this program will be the knowledge you will gain through the exposure to my expertise. The goal is to prepare you for a life of healthy living that is sustainable long term.
To enroll, simply choose a program package and length that works for you. Once you make your choice and enroll, I will be notified and we will begin the process.
Should you have any further questions, please contact me at 281-714-7551 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a Limited time, you can opt for the nutrition and an activity plan design without coaching and consultation for only $399.95.
Rick Wallace, Ph.D., Psy.D.